Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chicago!

August and September have been a blur or long hours and trips for Adam and I.  After we got back from Hawaii on Monday, August 23rd, I was back on a plane and on my way to Chicago on Thursday.  I was fortunate to be able to attend this year's annual National Federation of Press Women conference.  I am the secretary of our local chapter and state affiliate and it is really a great cause and group that I believe in. 

Although it was a jam-packed week, we were able to get some sightseeing in one afternoon in between meetings and engagements.  I took lots of pictures at Millennium park.



On another note, Meg Hunt (center in the business suit, pictured with the other states winners) was our Communicator of Achievement for our SC affiliate.  Even though she didn't win the national award, we are all still proud of her!

1 comment: