Saturday, May 7, 2011

Two months and then some...

I was reminded by my friend Jess at Keep It Together, that it's been a while since my last blog.  Yes, it certainly has been a while - 2 months and 2 days to be exact.  So, what's been going on? Too much.

March was so long ago, I can't even tell you anything I did... 

The highlight of April was spending time with family.  My mom and Aunt came to visit the first weekend of the month.  We did a little shopping and had a great time hanging  out.  Smom stopped in for a quick visit on her way back to Colorado the weekend of the 15th. We treated her to an early Mother's Day dinner. Easter weekend, we made one of our famous whirlwind trips to Greensboro.  Somehow we managed to see everyone!  We spent Easter with my Dad's side of the family.  Otherwise, I spent the rest of the month busy with work.  It was a crazy month and I am still tired from it.  I thought this picture of the dogs at my Mom's was fitting.
So what am I doing with my first weekend in May? Absolutely nothing. And, it's great.

1 comment: