Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shana and Megan's Wedding

On Sunday, September 12th, Adam and I drove into Greensboro for the day to see one of Adam's high school friends tie the knot!  We were glad we were able to go and see many friends we hadn't seen in a long time.  It was just too bad we had to leave early to drive back to South Carolina.

Megan and Shana
First dance
Goofy guests!
Both the ceremony and reception were held at Vintage 301 on the south side of Greensboro.  The brides treated us to hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and drinks.  After dinner, they had a beautiful commitment ceremony followed by their first dance and the cutting of the cake.  We had to leave before all the dancing started but we had fun.  And, from the looks of the pictures everyone else did too!

Congratulations to Shana and Megan!  

2 comments:

  1. how fun! The photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed them from Shana's facebook page. They had a wonderful photographer. I was waiting to post about it because I was hoping they would post more photos!

    ReplyDelete