I spent the weekend at my mom's house. I had brunch with Sarah Saturday morning. We had a great time catching up and checking out the new (not so new to GSO folks) shops at Friendly. Saturday afternoon, I was able to hang out with Meggie and her family, who were like my second family growing up. And, there was still time to hang out with both my mom and dad as well as my brother. I got to take my dog Scout (although Dad got quite attached to her while I was at college and now claims her) to the dog park.
It was a great weekend! The only picture I took was of our family dog Hunter, who we got when I was 12. She will be 16 in May and is as spry as old ladies come.
| Hunter Girl Lab |
No comments:
Post a Comment