On Sunday, October 10th, Adam, the dogs and I went down to Simpsonville to meet up with Photographer Gena Murphy. After looking at wedding pictures of Adam and I (of which there are two non candid photos of us) for nearly two years, we (I) decided we needed some new pictures! Adam was kind enough to satiate my need for new pictures.
I had started following Gena Murphy on facebook after a friend of mine, Jessie Walker, shared some pictures she did of her beautiful family. I loved them! And, not only were Gena's prices were very reasonable, she gave us a cd with all the photos as well as access to purchase the photos from smugmug without all the photographer's usual upcharges!
We spent just under an hour together that Sunday morning. By the time we were done, Gena had taken 165 great pictures. Honestly, there isn't a bad one. But, don't worry I won't post them all.




No comments:
Post a Comment